Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
And we’re back!
* Larry Craig‘s Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport bathroom stall isn’t getting any more traffic from camera-toting tourists—-or from anonymous sex-seekers.
* Tiger Beatdown has found your new female role model: In defense of Veronica Mars.
* The New Gay talks courtship tactics—-are you a cheetah or a gazelle? In the straight scene, Michael writes, men are generally cheetahs, women gazelles. In the gay scene, it’s a little different:
My boyfriend, he’s a cheetah. He’s always been the pursuer. So much so that he never realized that gazelles existed. He assumed that guys just went out there pursuing one another until two of them pursued one’s dick into the other’s ass. Metaphorically speaking, of course.
* The L.A. Times has a nice obit on a woman you’ve never heard of: Martha S. Putney, historian, feminist, and one of 40 black women chosen to serve in the Women’s Army Corps in World War II, died earlier this month in Washington, D.C. She was 92.
* Slate‘s Melinda Henneberger says sorry, Carolyn: are the Kennedy’s a dynasty without an heir?
Photo via trialsanderrors.