* Photos of Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston‘s son, Tripp, have netted the underage couple $300,000 from People magazine. Is that enough to get the fuck out of Wasilla and never look back? Or just enough to fund a forced white wedding?
* Dude blogger Roissy in D.C. knows how to identify a slut! She is sarcastic, wears no underwear, and has “that crazy, hyper, coked-up look in her eyes.” Roissy knows this because he has had sex with many, many sluts, which raises the question—-does Roissy wear underwear?
* Zack at The New Gay writes on the type of gay men straight men are comfortable befriending:
Recently, a straight guy told my boyfriend how much he loved him for not letting his gayness define him as a person. In short, he was really excited that my boyfriend was gay, but not “gay like that.”
* Note to cops: Don’t threaten feminist bloggers; they’ll put it on YouTube and make fun of you for only having one friend on MySpace (Tom).
* Tiger Beatdown calls out the New York Times Book Review for its glowing Phyllis McGinley review:
Ginia Bellafante, apparently not into this whole “history and also actual well-documented fact” thing, seems to recall the 1950s differently: as a blissful Eden, from which women were expelled when they ate from the Tree of Wanting an Actual Freaking Choice.
Photo via trialsanderrors.