We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Not a photo of that man’s penis.
Who’s looking for inauguration week tail romance this week? A round-up!
* One 40-year-old visitor looking for a room to rent posted what looks like a perfectly reasonable ad, when viewed in your Google Reader: “Coming to the Inauguration. Looking for a room to rent close to the action. Must have nice clean condo, apartment or house. Please respond with your stats and rental rates. Would like to play a little! Let me know asap.” But click on the posting, and you will find a photo of this man’s penis, to which I will not link you! This is “men seeking men,” not “casual encounters,” good sir!
* That recently widowed “very nice man” from Old Town Alexandria is still looking for a dinner date—-with the possibility of an inauguration ball follow-up. This time, the ticket-holder suggests “some wine pairing and delicious mezze/tapas” at Proof, followed by some museum-going. “Then—-if you are feeling comfortable with me (which I will be attempting at all costs) perhaps we can take a quick stroll through the National Portrait Gallery across the street. It’s phenomenal!”
* This 56-year-old Takoma Park resident seeks some sober inauguration-week fun with a “partner in crime,” if not in drunkenness.
* This “in-shape landscaper” is off for the winter and heading to our fair city in January. He’s “in need or lodging (will pay) and possibly somebody to fuck around with.” Deal-breaker: He’s HIV-positive and seeking the same.
* This 28-year-old craigslister’s New Years resolution for 2009 is to “not pick up anyone from a bar.” The exceptions come fast: “St Patty Day, Cinco de Mayo, and any happy hour where its 2-4-1 Patron Tequila.” And? “Oh, and Inauguration week.
Photo by drstout.