We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
* Tiger Beatdown questions, answers why she blogs—-and lets readers in on a haunting truth all opinion bloggers must endure!: “What I thought privately was often dramatically at odds with what I posted.”
* Evil Slutopia gives thesmack-down treatment to Ann Coulter‘s recent remarks on single mothers—-their kids grow up to be strippers, thugs, etc. The more you know! Wait, who is the scary blond lady? Why does anyone bother with her anymore? Boring.
* Meghan McCain blogs again! Her friends are having babies and she gets to go the White House next week for a day for Barack Obama to make nice with her dad. McCain Blogette will return again in earnest in February, when hopefully McCain can spend more time developing an independent young voice (conservative or otherwise), less time posting Weezer‘s “Pork & Beans.”
* Stop what you’re doing! D.C. Nearlyweds provided you faulty bridesmaid dress advice last week! Do not buy your bridesmaid dresses online from J Crew! “I realized the dresses were NOT the color they appeared online,” wrote one nearly-wed. Don’t get me wrong, they are pretty dresses, but they were an orangey pink, and our wedding colors are wine, raspberry, and champagne.” My God. I hope it’s not too late.
* This Thursday: Proceeds from the Homo Hotel Happy Hour will benefit Gays and Lesbians Opposed to Violence (GLOV) The monthly “4H” club will be held at the Carlyle Suites, at 1731 New Hampshire Ave. NW, at 5:30.
Photo by trialsanderrors.