* This woman not only requires an inauguration date—-she requires an inauguration date with “a possibility of a relationship.” If you’re between the ages of 43 and 53, “will watch sports, movies and even read the paper” with her, and are “someone that can eat when they feel like it,” inquire within. Poster also enjoys “gambling.”
* This 34-year-old woman’s house renters may not be too pleased with this ad, which offers up floor space for inauguration-related goodies. “There might also be space to stay over at the place I rented very close to the events,” writes the poster, after noting she doesn’t “have a ticket to the swearing in if anyone has an extra.”
* This 37-year-old D.C. woman isn’t playing. “DO YOU NEED A DATE FOR THE Inauguration???” she writes. “I WOULD LIKE TO GO WITH YOU.” She continues: “ok let’s not waste time since it is next week. i am a sexy white female.” Her requirements are not unreasonable: “just be for real and no head games.”
* This trio of 30-something teachers seeks three “artsy” ball dates for the evening of the inauguration. “We are going to an artsy ball with fire dancers and other Burning Man kinda-type stuff,” they write. “Please be edgy and political.”
* Finally—-a woman with tickets seeks a man without. “I’m looking for a date to accompany me to one or both events on Mon and Tues evenings. I already have my ticket to both. They are a semi formal and a black tie event. Will consist predominantly of young, urban professionals,” she writes. She’s looking for a “single black or latino male, age 27-35, tall (pref. 6 ft & up), fit, looks good in a tux” for a strictly platonic affair.
Photo by NataPics.