We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
* What a way to celebrate this historic occasion! “Masc black guy coming to DC next week for the inauguration,” writes one man-seeking-man poster . “Looking for a great white cocksucker to own and worship my dick.” This “hairy, beefy” poster continues: “GO Ahead white pups, do your part and start learning to get on your knees for the black men.”
* This “tall, dark, handsome” 32-year-old NoVa man [posting deleted by author] has the perfect calling card for a crazy inauguration-night date: “I even call and spend time with my mother,” he writes. “I know, it’s amazing, there must be a catch,” he continues. “You got me, I’m military, recently back from Iraq. Nobody’s perfect.”
* This 44-year-old Virginian [posting deleted by author] seeks a date for an inaugural ball—-or two? He writes: “Look very good in a Tuxedos.” But don’t take his word for it: “I have posted a photo in a (White Tuxedos).” Sadly, it may already be too late for you: “Ladies, remember to play fair. First come, First person I will go out with to the Inauguration.”
* This 50-year-old woman seeks an inauguration date—-and so much more! “I like sharing with a companion, enjoying rhythm and blues music, jazz, dancing, museums, traveling, weekend getaways, lazy Saturday mornings, family get togethers, playing scrabble and other board games, picnics, Italian food, theater,” she writes. ” . . . outdoor concerts, discussing liberal politics and current events, studying spirituality, giving and receiving lots of hugs and kisses, browsing bookstores, and scouring flea markets.
* Is this “single white female looking to meet a single black male” for inauguration weekend more than she seems? The posting, which has been flagged for removal, specifies: “I am willing to trade pics immediately and speak offline. I cant stand chatting, texting, emailing; i’m old school. Trade pics, brief emails, speak offline and meet in person. Simple. No pressure just meet and have a nice time.” Interesting for a Craigslister, no?
Photo by victoriapeckham.