Sign up for our free newsletter
* PETA makes overly sexual, vegan Superbowl ad (above). NBC rejects it, counts the ways:
– licking pumpkin
– touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli
– pumpkin from behind between legs
– rubbing pelvic region with pumpkin
– screwing herself with broccoli (fuzzy)
– asparagus on her lap appearing as if it is ready to be inserted into vagina
– licking eggplant
– rubbing asparagus on breast
* The New Gay seeks contributors.
* Roissy in D.C. finds the District’s youngest cat lady. Quoth the cat lady, “My cats have never taken me on a date to the 7/11. My cats have never pretended to be the love of my life, then disappeared into thin air without even the courtesy of a post-it note explanation. My cats have never lied about being Navy SEALs. Not once.” Replies Roissy, “She sounds like one of my exes. Always bitching. Her standards are way too high. What’s wrong with 7-11?”
* Feministing outlines the trouble with panic over teen sex—-it’s only reserved for the girls, and not the boys.