Do you have a plan to vote?

Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.

And now, from Mount Laurel, New Jersey, your daily dose of toddler-used-condom-swallowing news! According to the Philadelphia Daily News, the family of a 22-month-old boy is suing a Mount Laurel “Homewood Suites” hotel after the boy “choked on a used condom” he found in the room. By the time Amy Wolfe heard her son “chewing and choking on the condom” (ugh -ed), he had already “ingested the contents (euughhh -ed), possibly exposing him to a “sexually transmitted disease” (aaaghhh -ed), “including HIV [euuGHHH -ed] or AIDS [AUGUGHGHHHHH!!! -ed], or some other, potentially life threatening, potentially fatal illness” (God, ugh -ed).

UPDATE: Check out this sensitive anonymous comment left on the story! “LOL HE FOUND SOME PLASTIC BUBBLE GUM OH MAN THIS MADE MY DAY BUT I FEEL BAD FOR THE LITTLE KID CHOKING.” [ 🙁 -ed]

Photo (ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh -ed) by Mandi Gaga