We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Fab Lounge, scene of last month’s gay-on-trans attack.
Last week on the Sexist:
1. Menace to Sorority, in which this story just won’t die!
2. Indiana Bestiality Law Cracks Down on Deleted Dog Porn, in which, aww, you guys shouldn’t have. Really. This one was really popular.
3. The Great Mexican Cartoon Porn-Off, in which I review obscene Spanish-language cartoons, for the funnies.
4.Saws in Vaginas: Dangerous, in which I expound upon the obvious.
5. 6 Hour Power Secretary Ad: Sexy, Nonsensical, in which I review the sexiest television commercial “ever.”
6. GLB against T: Who’s Man Enough to Escape a Beating, in which lesbians gang up on transgender men.
7. Trans Slammer: Are D.C.’s Transgender Inmates Still Getting Screwed, in which yes, they are.
8.Pope Makes Unbelievably Offensive AIDS Trip to Africa, in which yes, he does.
9. The HIV Blame Game: We Debate, You Decide!, in which Black Informant and I definitively determine the cause of the continued spread of HIV!
10. The HIV Blame Game: Let the Debate Begin, in which we do that more.
Photo by Charles Steck.