Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
Sensitive Man Products need not be locked behind glass doors
To the Employees of Several Washington-Area CVS Stores:
I understand that your CEO, Thomas Ryan, has stated that the CVS name stands for “Convenience, Value, and Service.” This letter takes issue with the third.
It has recently come to my attention, upon purchasing Sensitive Lady Products at several Washington-area CVS stores, that the employees tasked with accepting my payment for these products have not received proper training in How to Not Act Like A Jerk to the Ladies Who Purchase Sensitive Lady Products.
I understand it may be difficult to know how to handle the sale of a Sensitive Lady Product. Perhaps you’re afraid of offending a lady who may be sensitive about purchasing a Sensitive Lady Product; perhaps you have personal religious or political beliefs that require you to be sort of a jerk about doing your job. But you guys are Sensitive Lady Product sales professionals, and you should know how to properly conduct yourselves. Here are some tips.
How to Not Act Like A Jerk to Ladies Purchasing Sensitive Lady Products:
1. When your supervisor asks you to open the locked glass case that holds the Sensitive Lady Product I require, do not make small-talk speculating as to why I require it.
2. Don’t suggest which one I should get, either. You’re a dude.
3. On second thought, just don’t lock up your Sensitive Lady Products.
4. Instead, try to consider why you might have needed to lock them up in the first place. Hmm, maybe it’s because you’re total jerks to the people who buy them?
5. When it comes time for me to exchange money for the Sensitive Lady Product, look me in the eye.
6. Respond when I say “thank you.”
7. If you really cannot acknowledge that I am a human, at least ask if I have a CVS card! I can use some savings on these Sensitive Lady Products!
A purchaser of Sensitive Lady Products.