Last week in the Sexist, Catholics had sex, women raped boys, vaginas smelled, Keith Olbermann was a douche, and the Washington Post inspired a fun new game.
1. Screw U.: Inside the Secret Sex Life of Catholic University, where former God squadders go to comment.
2. It’s Not Rape If the Sex Offender is Hot, and your teacher, and a woman.
3. Vintage Lysol Douching Advertisement Corner, because sometimes turn-of-the-century hygiene is the only thing that can save your marriage.
4. Pro-Gay Beauty Pageant Still a Fucking Beauty Pageant . . . still.
5. Washington Post Launches its “Sports Page for Women”, in which we play a game!
Photo by Racchio