Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
1. Who Can Make A Rape Joke?, in which I inspire commenters to actually defend Asher Roth.
2. A Hierarchy of Date Rape Jams, in which even my eternal love for Rod Stewart cannot move me to forgive that time when he trapped the virginal object of his affection in his house, warned her to stay away from his doors and windows, and unplugged the telephone in preparation for boning her.
3. Advice on How Not to Advise Women Not to Get Raped, in which Aaron P. Taylor rises again.
4. CVS: Where Freed Condoms Go to Die, in which condoming up is hard to do.
5. Inside a Date Rapist’s Living Hell, in which warning women not to dance with you will make your life kind of suck, actually.