Last week on the Sexist, Polaski defenders depressed us, frat boys surprised us, ex-gays confused us, and the Catholic University of America banned us:
1. Common Roman Polanski Defenses, Refuted, in which just because he doesn’t look like a duck, swim like a duck, or quack like a duck, doesn’t mean he’s not a rapist.
2. Frat Boys at GW Rush to Undo Homophobic Stereotypes, in which Maryland blue crabs are served, but not emphasized.
3. Ex-Gay Group Calls Hate Crime Laws “Anti-Ex-Gay”, in which the ex-gay logical universe continues to consume me!
4. You’re Drunk. It’s Inside You. It Kind of Hurts. Is It Rape? in which a guy named “Buster Darkhole” says you’re probably just overreacting.
5. Catholic University Bans Sex on Campus, Newspapers Discussing Sex on Campus, in which sex does not sell free newspapers!
Photo via Wikipedia Commons.