This week on the Sexist, we heard about a bunch of bumbling frat boys who didn’t want their student newspaper to talk about date rape. We made up for it by talking about date rape a bunch!
1. Fraternity Accused of Stealing 10,000 Newspapers to Cover Up Date Rape Story, in which the enormous pile of drugging victim testimony ate their homework.
2. Writer to Rape Victims: Sometimes, It’s “Too Late to Say No”, in which it’s not! Ever!
3. On the Difficulty of “Saying No”, in which, all the same: “yes” ought to be the standard, really.
4. Drunk Girls Deserve to Get Raped, in which Internet trolls respond to a gang-rape by blaming the victim.
5. Ashley Madison’s Conservative Values, in which a cheating Web site denounced by moral conservatives profits off their traditional values.
Photo via the Library of Congress