We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
This week on the Sexist, one Real World housemate likes to draw sexual assault scenarios, we talked about groping, and we fact-checked the claims of “Booty Pop.”
1. Rape Cartoons By the Real World D.C.‘s Andrew Woods, or as I like to call it, “Tucker Max: Illustrated.”
2. Touch and Go: How Groping Happens, in which dozens of D.C. women share their experiences being groped in public.
3. Why do Gropers Grope?, in which the gropers respond.
4. Having a Butt Won’t Change Your Life, in which joining the butt club ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.
5. Sexist Comments of the Week: Real World Rape Cartoons Edition, in which opinions are aired.
Photo via the George Eastman House