We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Last week on the Sexist:
1. On Short Skirts, in which the hemline does not indicate consent.
2. University Sex Columns, Reviewed: Valentine’s Blow Job Edition, in which ORAL SEX.
3. Nicki Minaj and Hip-Hop’s Lesbian Quarantine: The Threesome, in which mackin’ on Usher becomes an entree into openly discussing your interest in women.
4. Adopted Children Left Behind, in which an adopted child battles D.C. government’s health insurance bureaucracy.
5. Why Romantic Movies Suck Now, in which rom-coms need to get a new plotline.
Photo by South Library of New South Wales