Last week on the Sexist:
1. Test Case: You’re Not a Rape Victim Unless Police Say So, in which a rape victim is denied a rape kit by D.C. police.
2. Erykah Badu . . . For Genital Waxing?, in which the beauty industry attempts to capitalize off Badu’s rejection of such nonsense.
3. Men’s Studies Too Feminist For You? Meet Male Studies, in which feminism has become so influential that scholars must invent an entirely new discipline in order to back to combat the treachery it has enacted upon the male spirit.
4. Kiely Williams, Girls Gone Wild, and Eroticizing Drunk Sex, in which rape is the best sex ever.
5. Breast Implants For Jesus vs. Breast Implants for Feminism, in which you don’t have to justify why you purchased breast implants, but if you do, I invite you to consider all of the possibilities.
Photo by Darrow Montgomery