Last week on the Sexist:
1. Lena Chen on Assault by Photograph, in which the lovely Lena gives a first-hand account of being on the receiving end of Internet slut-shaming.
2. But Was She Wearing High Heels?, in which defense attorneys victim-blame.
3. Who Did Elena Kagan Take to Prom, and Other Exercises in Heterosexism. Also: She played softball. Eh? Eh?
4. Gay Marriage Opponents Inch Closer to Death, in which the whippersnappers are more tolerant than the old-timers.
5. De-Friendly Fire: American University Student Makes Facebook Rape Accusation, in which 12 people “Liked” this.
“Two women boxing” via the Powerhouse Museum Collection