Last week on the Sexist:
1. Miss D.C. Meets Grope With Body-Slam, in which local beauty queen Jen Corey practices self-defense against entitled douchebags.
2. Come for the Pizza, Stay for the Deconstruction of Masculinity, in which the way to a man’s is through his stomach.
3. How Feminists Ruined Menstruation and Other Insights of a Dude Psychologist, in which evolutionary psychology can surely explain why I want to vigorously douse this guy in vaginal blood.
4. Vintage Victim-Blaming: Feminism Causes Rape, and Other Crime Prevention Tips, in which a 70s-era police chief asserts that all rapes can be preventing by women and children getting a heavy dose of that old 70s-era police chief “common sense.”
5. Miss D.C. Talks Groping; NBC4 Is Shocked and Confused, in which groping does not solely afflict local beauty queens.
Photo via Smithsonian Institution.