* “Atlas Shrugged,” the movie, as imagined by Sady Doyle:
HANK REARDON, MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INDUSTRIALIST: Who is John Galt?
DAGNY TAGGART, MULTI-MILLIONAIRE INDUSTRIALIST/LADY: I would also like to know the answer to that question!
HANK REARDON: (Slaps DAGNY.)
DAGNY TAGGART: Ohhhh, so sexy!
* Georgetown Girl endeavors to answer the question, “What’s a feminist?” She’s compiling answers from “students and recently graduated students,” “adults,” and “female politicians and celebrities.” If you’re a student, recently graduated student, adult, female politician, or celebrity, e-mail her to participate!
* Molly Ren on the latest in macabre sex toy technology: the sex coffin. “I don’t think I’d react . . . well to being shut inside the coffin. The lid is so heavy it takes both hands to lift, and the act of shutting my friend away “forever” was a powerful visual. I’d struggle and scream inside the coffin if someone shut me inside it—-and the opportunity to really struggle and scream against a much larger dom is what excites me about it.”
* On Broadsheet, Scientology gets even creepier: coerced abortions, via “intimidation, isolation and forced manual labor for pregnant women who decided to continue their pregnancies.”
* And check out Fannie’s Room for another reason religion sucks.
Photo by Darrow Montgomery