Last week on the Sexist:
1. Barrier Method: How a 42-inch Fence is Threatening Our Nation’s Unborn, in which Planned Parenthood protesters lose 40 feet of holy land.
2. Why Wedding Weight Loss Isn’t About “Health,” in which brides compete to be “healthy” enough to be loved.
3. Miss D.C. Jen Corey on Groping, Cat-Calling, and Smack-Downs, in which our outgoing Miss D.C. takes a stand against street harassment.
4. Who Is to Blame for an Effeminate Man?, in which women police men by policing themselves.
5. D.C.’s Street Harassment Confrontation Gap, in which local targets of street harassment are sometimes reluctant to take a shot.