Sign up for our free newsletter
Last week on the Sexist:
1. Buttman v. The Man, in which milk enemas manage to disgust, but fail to offend, D.C. jurors.
2. A Brief History of Date Lab Racism, in which I was hoping to be hooked up with someone less racist, but he’s cute so I’ll keep an open mind.
3. But Was She Wearing High Heels?, in which victim-blaming hits the courtroom.
4. Anti-Porn Scholar: Watching Porn Gets Women Raped, in which zany theories are aired.
5. The Morning After: Post-Racial Deodorant Edition, in which Old Spice heals our racial sexiness divide.