Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
(10) 1600 30TH ST NW: $2,895,000
(9) 1111 23RD ST NW #SPH2B:$2,900,000
(7) 1177 22ND ST NW #9-D: $3,335,000
(6) 2241 BANCROFT PL NW:$3,400,000
(5) 2216 WYOMING AVE NW: $4,195,000
(4) The Georgetown Ritz Carlton at 3150 SOUTH ST NW #2B: $4,600,000
(3) 2509 FOXHALL RD NW: $4,700,000
(2) 1513 30TH ST NW: $4,850,000
(1) The Georgetown Ritz Carlton at 3150 SOUTH ST NW #PH2D: $7,295,000 (I blogged about this record-breaking condo sale, plus who sold the record-breaking condo, plus bought the record-breaking condo.)
Analysis: Six out of ten of these properties are in the 20007 zip code. Of those, five out of six are in Georgetown—-The other one is in Foxhall. Numbers seven and nine are West End apartments. Number six is an eight-bedroom Kalorama, gated home, and number five, the Wyoming Avenue property, is also a regal Kalorama stunner fit to be converted into an embassy, if it isn’t already. See picture below:
An original post by “Urban Trekker” (and an inspiration for this one) looks at the top ten deals in the entire D.C. area for the first quarter of 2009. Four of D.C.’s properties are knocked off the list by homes in NoVa. No Maryland sales make the list.