We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
1311 H Street—Not one of the corridor’s more charming properties
(For more information, see item number one.)
(1)Anything Worth Saving Here?: H St. Rowhouses Edition
(2)16th Street Condo Conversion Foes Prevail by Exposing Phantom Residents
(3) What Goes on at Capitol Hill’s International Graduate University?
(4) Skinny House Price Reduced
(5) Valerie Santos Named Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
(6) In 11 Years, D.C. Has Developed 96 Downtown Surface Lots/Development Sites
(7) City Announces Short List for Stevens School Development
(8) What’s Going on at the Old Convention Center Site?