We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The District has cut two more developers from its short list of teams interested in taking over Hine Junior High School on Capitol Hill. The first “short” list was pretty extensive: Six teams down from ten, at this very popular site right next to Eastern Market.
Now, gone are Quadrangle Development and EQR (Equity Residential). Developers will present plans on June 10th at 6 p.m. at Tyler Elementary School.
1. Quadrangle Development Corporation/CapStone Development, LLC
2. Amber Real Estate/Holladay Corporation/Widewaters Group, Inc./PGN Architects
3. StreetSense/DSF/Menkiti Group
4. EQR (Equity Residential)/Mosaic Urban Partners
5. EYA/Neighborhood Development Corporation
6. The Bozzutto Group/Scallan Properties/Lehr Jackson Associates/E.R. Bacon Development, LLC/Blue Skye Development/CityStrategy, LLC
7. National Leadership Campus/Western Development Group
8. Tiger Woods Foundation
9. Stanton Development Corporation/Eastbanc Inc./Autopark Inc./The Jarvis Companies/Dantes Partners
10. Mix at Eastern Market: Donohoe Development Company/Holland
Image by Bill on Capitol Hill, Flickr Creative Commons