- Joseph Taylor, a sitting member.
- Bob Sonderman, another sitting member.
- Gretchen Pfaehler, head of the historic preservation practice at the engineering and consulting firm Michael Baker Corporation.
- D. Graham Davidson, a partner at the architecture firm Hartman Cox.
- Rauzia Ally, head of the Comprehensive Building Studio at Catholic University’s School of Architecture and Planning and president of the Dupont Circle Conservancy.
With Andrew Aurbach, Nancy Metzger, and Maria Casarella, that brings the Board up to a full complement of members. Wasn’t so hard, was it?