We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
I’m not sure how I’ve become the City Paper‘s gossip columnist, but given that I’ve already waded into the shallow end of the reporting pool with this post and that post, I should learn to accept it. If you’re not bored with it yet—-and given what Google Analytics shows me, you’re not—-here’s the latest sampling of celebrity dining:
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi dined at Michel Richard Citronelle on Saturday night.
- Violinist Itzhak Perlman and actor Christopher Lloyd chowed down at Central Michel Richard on Monday night.
- Tonight Show bandleader Kevin Eubanks supped at Central on Tuesday.
- Bruce Springsteen (you know him, right?) put aside his working-man persona long enough to pull up a seat at the Blue Duck Tavern on Sunday. NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams chose the Duck on Sunday, too.
- Denzel Washington and Joey Simmons from Run-D.M.C. were spotted at the lounge at the Park Hyatt Washington on Monday.
- Dustin Hoffman wolfed down a three-egg omelet and some cheeseburger sliders at Clyde’s of Georgetown on Monday.
- Not to start any rumors, but both actor Ray Romano and R&B diva Alicia Keys were seen at Sonoma on Monday—-although, alas, separately.
- And finally, Tyra Banks slinked into Zola for a bite on Inauguration Day.
Image by Flickr user Andrea Sartorati