I’m not sure how I’ve become the City Paper‘s gossip columnist, but given that I’ve already waded into the shallow end of the reporting pool with this post and that post, I should learn to accept it. If you’re not bored with it yet—-and given what Google Analytics shows me, you’re not—-here’s the latest sampling of celebrity dining:
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi dined at Michel Richard Citronelle on Saturday night.
- Violinist Itzhak Perlman and actor Christopher Lloyd chowed down at Central Michel Richard on Monday night.
- Tonight Show bandleader Kevin Eubanks supped at Central on Tuesday.
- Bruce Springsteen (you know him, right?) put aside his working-man persona long enough to pull up a seat at the Blue Duck Tavern on Sunday. NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams chose the Duck on Sunday, too.
- Denzel Washington and Joey Simmons from Run-D.M.C. were spotted at the lounge at the Park Hyatt Washington on Monday.
- Dustin Hoffman wolfed down a three-egg omelet and some cheeseburger sliders at Clyde’s of Georgetown on Monday.
- Not to start any rumors, but both actor Ray Romano and R&B diva Alicia Keys were seen at Sonoma on Monday—-although, alas, separately.
- And finally, Tyra Banks slinked into Zola for a bite on Inauguration Day.
Image by Flickr user Andrea Sartorati