There’s still time to nominate local icons for Best of D.C.
This is depressing. The No. 1 item for the week was last week’s celebrity-sighting post from the inauguration, which I’ll dismiss faster than Lindsay Lohan from her latest rehab session. So starting with the No. 2 most popular post, here’s this week’s Top 5:
- The Obamas Hire Their Own Personal Chef, After All
- Urban Bar-B-Que Upgrades Its Smoker at Rockville Location
- Our Super Round-Up of Super Bowl Recipes
- The General Store Opens with a Growl
- JohnPaul Damato Is Back at Jaleo, and You Can Taste It