Thanks to a Huffington Post mention, Mike DeBonis‘ item last week about Adrian Fenty and Michelle Obama lunching at Georgia Brown’s took the top honors this week. After DeBonis’ upset win, the Top 5 settled down into the usual Young & Hungry mix of posts, which apparently aren’t good enough for Huffington.
- Can You Blame the Economy for the Cameron Perks Tragedy?
- Urban Bar-B-Que’s Brisket Rises to the Top of the Class
- Komi: Best Restaurant in D.C. or ‘Overrated’?
- El Pollo Rico: Is It a Magnet Because It’s Good or Hyped?
- NPR’s Morning Edition Surprise: Ray’s Hell Burgers Will Survive the Economy!