Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
Thanks to the power of the internets, the first two spots on this week’s list belong to posts from last week: one on the departure of Bill Catron from Brasserie Beck and the other on the Cameron Perks tragedy. After that, the Top 5 looks like this:
- The Sounds of Slurping: Get Ready for D.C. Noodle Shops
- Ray’s the Net Is No More. It’s Now Ray’s: The Catch
- Beard Semi-Finalists Just Announced: D.C. Is Well Represented
- So Where the Hell Can You Find Jamie Stachowski Charcuterie in This Town?
- Pizze in Woodley Park: Taking Aim at the Jumbo Slice Culture