Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
In case you missed all the excitement—-playing tennis and bubble hockey in the morning! drinking at noon! picking out flatware in the afternoon!—-I spent the day with nightlife mogul Joe Englert as part of our Average Day experiment to chronicle daily life in messy, tedious, nearly Proustian detail. It turns out that Englert is not so mogul-icious after all. No blood was spilled during the day, though insults flowed like hot tap water at Starbucks (and just why the hell do baristas let that tap run forever?).
Here’s my day with Joe in five episodes:
- Joe Englert Can Make You Suffer on the Tennis Court
- Joe Englert’s Office Is a Shrine to Stunted Adolescence
- What Gets Done at Englert’s H Street NE Office? Drinking!
- H Street Country Club Continues Its Glacial Movement Toward Opening
- So What Exactly Does Joe Englert Do During an Average Day?