We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Starting today, Fat Tuesday or National Pancake Day, Young & Hungry will begin a daily round up of food blogs, both local and national. But first a reminder: Free pancakes at IHOP to ease you into Lent!
- DC Foodies has published a list of more than 30 area restaurants that just won’t let go of Restaurant Week, which may be a good thing, depending on the restaurant and your feelings about RW.
- NotionsCapital issues another batch of Blogs That Bite, including ones for geeks and meatheads.
- Capital Spice wants to cook like Jose Andres. He just doesn’t want to pay for one of Andres’ cookbooks.
- Metrocurean knows where true believers can binge one last time on Fat Tuesday.
- And finally, We Love DC is hatin’ on the ban of single beers in much of the District. You can read about the ban in the latest Young & Hungry.
Image by Flickr user DoctorWho