Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
Starting today, Fat Tuesday or National Pancake Day, Young & Hungry will begin a daily round up of food blogs, both local and national. But first a reminder: Free pancakes at IHOP to ease you into Lent!
- DC Foodies has published a list of more than 30 area restaurants that just won’t let go of Restaurant Week, which may be a good thing, depending on the restaurant and your feelings about RW.
- NotionsCapital issues another batch of Blogs That Bite, including ones for geeks and meatheads.
- Capital Spice wants to cook like Jose Andres. He just doesn’t want to pay for one of Andres’ cookbooks.
- Metrocurean knows where true believers can binge one last time on Fat Tuesday.
- And finally, We Love DC is hatin’ on the ban of single beers in much of the District. You can read about the ban in the latest Young & Hungry.
Image by Flickr user DoctorWho