We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
District gastronomes can barely contain themselves about tonight’s Top Chef finale. Their excitement, of course, has to do with Carla Hall, the local caterer who will compete for top honors against a couple of dome-heads: Boulder, Colo. chef Hosea Rosenberg and Finnish hell-boy Stefan Richter, a caterer based in Santa Monica, Calif.
The blogs are bloated with Top Chef chatter. To wit:
- DCist came out with its own softball interview with Hall today, following ones already posted by ZagatBuzz and the Washingtonian.
- Serious Eats has handicapped the three finalists.
- Endless Simmer is challenging its readers to name five ingredients that the top Top Chef will use on tonight’s show. Winner of ES’s contest receives a Top Chef cookbook and calendar.
- Capital Spice, which has been practically driving the Carla Hall bandwagon, has posted another interview with her today.
- Grub Street explores the possibility of a bald bias from Top Chef judges, Tom Colicchio and Toby Young, a pair of chrome domers.
Image courtesy of Bravo.