Sign up for our free newsletter
As if the Huffington Post hasn’t already proved it, the evidence is clear on Y&H: Linking to other people’s blogs serves my own insatiable need for adoring readers, or readers of any kind really. I don’t know what my journalism profs would say about all this, but two out of the five top posts this week were aggregated from other sites. I think they used to call that laziness, if not outright theft, back in a day. Now it’s a business model.
- Daily Food Blog Roundup: Extreme Blogging
- Finale from the Eatonville Chef Contest: We Have a Winner
- A Baguette Like They Make ‘Em in Paris
- Daily Food Blog Roundup: Random Sample
- Which Is a Real Deli: Katz’s or Booeymonger?