Sometimes Y&H doesn’t know how he ever lived without food blogs. How else would he learn about the rotten-egg alternative to Viagra or read with fascination one woman’s campaign to avoid meat for five weeks? You’re not gonna find this stuff on CNN, people!
- Gut Check surveys the meat mongers popping up in Northern Virginia. Must…control…breathing…lest…I…hyperventilate…
- The Feisty Foodie chronicles Week 2 of her five-week campaign to go meatless, which would be more impressive if she actually excluded fish, too. Mmmm, Cheez Doodles for breakfast.
- Epi-log tries to get a grasp on whether the recession has increased sales of small kitchen appliances as cash-strapped families stop eating at restaurants. Do remote control beer pagers count as appliances?
- EatWashington suggests an alternative to Viagra: eating stinky egg sandwiches inside a running car. Lubricant already available.
- Sauce on the Side deconstructs the Cointreau pearls that float in Champagne at Adour at the St. Regis hotel. Sounds so much classier than Cointreau poppers.
Photo by dullhunk