We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Sometimes Y&H doesn’t know how he ever lived without food blogs. How else would he learn about the rotten-egg alternative to Viagra or read with fascination one woman’s campaign to avoid meat for five weeks? You’re not gonna find this stuff on CNN, people!
- Gut Check surveys the meat mongers popping up in Northern Virginia. Must…control…breathing…lest…I…hyperventilate…
- The Feisty Foodie chronicles Week 2 of her five-week campaign to go meatless, which would be more impressive if she actually excluded fish, too. Mmmm, Cheez Doodles for breakfast.
- Epi-log tries to get a grasp on whether the recession has increased sales of small kitchen appliances as cash-strapped families stop eating at restaurants. Do remote control beer pagers count as appliances?
- EatWashington suggests an alternative to Viagra: eating stinky egg sandwiches inside a running car. Lubricant already available.
- Sauce on the Side deconstructs the Cointreau pearls that float in Champagne at Adour at the St. Regis hotel. Sounds so much classier than Cointreau poppers.
Photo by dullhunk