It was an eventful week in local food. Kim O’Donnel went from losing her weekly cooking chat to launching another. Mark Slater got a new job, and Georgetown Wine and Spirits still can’t drop any bomber bottles. Without further ado, the Top 5 posts…
- How Does Tom Sietsema Avoid Wolfing Down Useless Calories?
- Slater to ‘Subvert’ the Way Wine Programs Work While at Ray’s
- How Hard Is It to Get an Italian Beef Sandwich in D.C.?
- Things Just Not Flowing at H Street Country Club
- Birch & Barley Slated for Summer Opening. Maybe.