Y&H keeps up with the food scene, so you don’t have to. A few of the latest headlines:
- The Examiner covers the sale of two highly coveted liquor licenses, both in moratorium areas in the District. Looks like Black Squirrel in Adams Morgan wants to expand.
- ZagatBuzz reports that Mark and Orlando’s may not be dead for long.
- Northern Virginia magazine’s Gut Check gives us the latest on the fight to clean up the U.S. food supply.
- Speaking of contaminated food supplies, the High Plains/Midwest Ag Journal (love that name) says that Texas farmers have donated peanut butter to D.C.’s Martha’s Table, which helps at-risk children, youth, families, and individuals. Fill in your own joke here.
- And finally, Counter Intelligence gives us a short primer on Greek food via her afternoon with Zaytinya‘s Mike Isabella.