We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
As you might have guessed, traffic to Y&H spiked tremendously this week on the news that celebrity chef Michel Richard had plans to move his base to the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. No other post this week had nearly as much traffic, despite the fact that Thursday was Food Day here at the paper.
- Michel Richard Plans to Move His Home Base to Tysons Corner
- Pepsi Throwback: Right Back Where We Started
- The University of Florida Arrives, Dines, and Dashes
- Watch the Deleted Eamonn’s Segment from Bourdain’s ‘No Reservations’ Show on D.C.
- If Not Expansion Plans, What Is Ben’s Next Move? Think Shipping.