Sign up for our free newsletter
Much to Y&H’s surprise and delight, more of you clicked on the item about Mark Furstenberg‘s forthcoming street food restaurant than on Obama‘s much overhyped (guilty as charged!) visit to Ray’s Hell Burgers. Congratulations on being so damn cool. The top posts of the week:
- Furstenberg’s Street Food Restaurant Will Stretch Far Beyond Bread-Based Snacks
- President and VP Waited in Line at Ray’s Just Like Everyone Else
- Spike Mendelsohn Set to Open Pizzeria in D.C.
- Everyone’s Squeezing the Juice Out of Obama’s Visit to Ray’s Hell Burgers
- Obama and Biden Order One “Hell” of a Burger
Photo by Darrow Montgomery