Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
What a week! We here at Y&H Central started it off with a bang —- or more like the pop of a bottle top. We introduced the Lagerheads, who immediately chimed in with posts on Dogfish Head‘s new Sah’tea beer and D.C.’s ultimate suds map. But we also spent a good amount of energy chasing down Spike Mendelsohn and trying to find out the story behind Hollywood East Cafe‘s pending move. All of these posts attracted a lot of eyeballs to the blog, for which we are always grateful.
This week’s most read blog items:
- Spike’s New Pizzeria Is Coming to Cap Hill. But First: Souvlaki!
- Hollywood East Cafe OUT of the Boulevard. New Mall Location Coming.
- Furstenberg’s Street Food Restaurant Will Stretch Far Beyond Bread-Based Snacks
- Andy Shallal’s Eatonville to Symbolically Reunite Hughes and Hurston
- The Latest from the Streets: The Fojol Bros. and Zola’s Cart