Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
The week started with the unexpected announcement that a genuine 1947 diner would be making its way to Trinidad, and it ended with the equally unexpected disclosure that Spike Mendelsohn and his business partner were evicted from their Capitol Hill rental home. In between, readers had tons of reasons to visit the Y&H blog. Here are the most-read posts of the week.
- Former Used-Car Lot in Trinidad to Get a New Ride — a Diner Car
- D.C.’s Unofficial Beer Week (Thank You, Savor)
- Welcome to the D.C. Restaurant Scene, Cap City Diner!
- Spike’s New Pizzeria Is Coming to Cap Hill. But First: Souvlaki!
- The General Store’s Soft-Shell Crab Sandwich, Which Wasn’t So Soft