Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
Not more than 15 minutes must have passed before Y&H got three separate notices that President Obama had pulled the motorcade into a Five Guys outlet in Southeast, near Nationals stadium. This passes for news in Y&H’s neck of the woods. Remember how much coverage the Hell Burger visit got?
It seems that, according to CBS Radio White House correspondent Mark Knoller, the prez ordered a cheeseburger with fries. He requested mustard, tomato, and jalapenos for his burger. Let me say for the record that Y&H loves a POTUS who puts jalapenos on his burger. It restores my faith in our elected leaders.
Below are some excerpts from Knoller’s Twitter account of the Five Guys’ visit:
- Obama has gone out for lunch – to Five Guys, part of a burger chain with a place near Nats Stadium in southeast D.C. about 1 hour ago from web
- Could be for the benefit of NBC’s Brian Williams, who’s taping behind the scenes material for a 2 part prime time special next week. about 1 hour ago from web
- Yup: Obama ordered a burger for himself and something for Brian Williams and the NBC crew doing ‘a day in the life” show (hope Brian pays). about 1 hour ago from web
- Obama greeting fellow diners at Five Guys – muching on peanuts available to patrons. about 1 hour ago from web
- It’s burger takeout today. Obama is heading back to the WH with his food in hand. about 1 hour ago from web
- I’d pay to see the presidential motorcade use the drive-thru. about 1 hour ago from web
- mustard watch? sorry. cutbacks on the Condiment Desk. 43 minutes ago from web
- Obama’s lunch order: one cheeseburger and one fries for me. lemme get the jalapenos and tomatoes and mustard. “thats it for me.” 31 minutes ago from web
- Brian Williams got a cheeseburger with ketchup and fries. Obama ordered for others in his party, took out his wallet and paid cash. 29 minutes ago from web
- Journalistic ethical breach? Should Brian Williams have let Obama buy his lunch? Alert Columbia Journalism Review. 27 minutes ago from web
- i’m kidding about the ethics stuff. Brian Williams is a class act. He was on the WH beat for a time during the Clinton years. 24 minutes ago from web
- Does Obama put the vegan vote in peril by going out for burgers? 23 minutes ago from web
Photo by House of Sims