Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
As you can imagine, the news of Spike Mendelsohn‘s evictiontook center stage this week on the Y&H blog. No other item drew even a quarter of the readers. But now, there’s good news on the Spike front: The chef and his erstwhile roomie have started to pay back their landlord, with the promise of a full accounting soon. While we wait for that, check out the most-read posts of the week:
- Spike Mendelsohn Evicted from His Capitol Hill Rental House
- H Street Country Club Swings Open Tomorrow
- D.C.’s Unofficial Beer Week (Thank You, Savor)
- Atlantic Food Declares D.C. a Great Food City
- Spike’s New Pizzeria Is Coming to Cap Hill. But First: Souvlaki!