During a week in which when we learned that the D.C. area had placed not one but two toques on the upcoming season of Top Chef, I’m pleased to report that Y&H readers were far more interested in the closing of an icon, Nathans in Georgetown. We are not, it seems, complete tools of the reality TV industry.
In fact, the second most-read item this week concerned food stamps at farmers markets. I’d say all this fall-of-the-American-empire talk is way premature.
The most-read blog posts of the week:
- Breaking News: Nathans in Georgetown Is Closing
- FRESHFARM to Double Value of Food Stamps to Break the Yuppie Stranglehold on Farmers Markets
- Food Blogger Kim O’Donnel Is Leaving WaPo for True/Slant
- A Tale of Two White House Gardens: Toxic or Not?
- Young & Hungry Dining Guide by the Day: Granville Moore’s