We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Most folks saw the Beer Summit as a chance to talk race relations in America. The readers of Y&H saw it as a chance to bash the participants for their lousy taste in brew.
Orr Shtuhl’s post on the suds summit was the runaway hit of the week, but his follow-up on Obama’s disastrous taste in light quaffs just barely missed the cut, which makes me think Y&H readers have some deep-seated desire to push the president around.
The rest of the week’s hits:
- Obama’s Beer Meeting: Let the Lobbying Begin!
- Strip Club Food: Not as Nasty as You’d Think
- Chinatown Coffee Co. Opened for Business Today
- Follow That Cheese: Whole Foods Burrata Not Made in House After All
- Michelle Obama and Company Dined at The Majestic on Thursday
Photo by √oxéfx via Flickr Creative Commons Attribution License