Do you have a plan to vote?
Let us tell you the information you need to register and cast a ballot in D.C.
There’s no mistaking that Young & Hungry readers love their beer. They love it in a glass. They love it in a growler. And they love it in print. The single most-read item of the week — by a wide, wide margin — was Beerspotter Orr Shtuhl‘s post on the inaugural D.C. Beer Week.
I predict it will remain a popular post for awhile, too. Because Shtuhl’s constantly updating it as new information arises. Keep it bookmarked.
Here’s what Y&H readers liked this week:
- Another D.C. Beer Week? Yes, Please.
- Strip Club Food: Not as Nasty as You’d Think
- Spike Mendelsohn Evicted from His Capitol Hill Rental House (A surprise returnee to the list, likely due to the First Lady’s recent visit to Good Stuff Eatery.)
- Birch & Barley Should Tap Its First Keg in September
- Is the ‘Times’ Saying Anonymity Doesn’t Matter Anymore in a Dining Critic?