We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Y&H is thrilled to report that Select 55 has been dethroned — by another beer, Guinness, which celebrated a birthday yesterday.
Let’s raise a glass to Select 55’s long run and to the new king of the Y&H blog.
This week’s most-read posts:
- Raise a Toast to Guinness’ 250th Anniversary
- Budweiser Launches Select 55, Light Beer Arms Race Gets Absurd
- Joe Englert Offers a REAL Tribute to the Dean of D.C. Liquor Lawyers
- Two Things Y&H Didn’t Expect to See at Sou’Wester’s Opening Party: Frank Ruta and Dancing
- Stand in Judgment of Georgetown Chefs!