We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Y&H is thrilled to report that Select 55 has been dethroned — by another beer, Guinness, which celebrated a birthday yesterday.
Let’s raise a glass to Select 55’s long run and to the new king of the Y&H blog.
This week’s most-read posts:
- Raise a Toast to Guinness’ 250th Anniversary
- Budweiser Launches Select 55, Light Beer Arms Race Gets Absurd
- Joe Englert Offers a REAL Tribute to the Dean of D.C. Liquor Lawyers
- Two Things Y&H Didn’t Expect to See at Sou’Wester’s Opening Party: Frank Ruta and Dancing
- Stand in Judgment of Georgetown Chefs!