Hey, look, a celebrity chef!
We’re all slaves to celebrity — or at least celebrity chefs. This week’s top item is devoted to a freakish coincidence: I happened to be at G Street Food right when Rick Bayless popped in for a sandwich to go, to take with him for his flight out of town.
How powerful is Bayless’ draw? Powerful enough to knock Select 55 out of the top spot. Here are your faves from the blog this week:
- Rick Bayless Drops by G Street Food This Morning
- Budweiser Launches Select 55, Light Beer Arms Race Gets Absurd
- Terrible Restaurant Names: We Can’t Live Without (Mocking) Them
- Secret Fast-Food Menus: Truth or Myth?
- Barton Seaver to Be Named Esquire’s Chef of the Year, Controversy Ensues