Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
One week into this thing called Blogtoberfest, and already we’ve seen some great beer stories from non-beer writers. Here’s the quick and dirty, but follow all the action on the Blogtoberfest Facebook page.
- The Hill Is Home lists five can’t-miss beer experiences on Capitol Hill and H Street NE.
- Capital Spice tastes 13 pumpkin beers.
- The Hops Honey ponders splitting beers.
- Hurra Bier (a new discovery for me) checks out a new barleywine.
- And my post about how I got into beer got a buttload of Twitter responses, including:
@ThBlackSquirrel By going to Gingerman in Hou, TX when I was in college. Cool spot.
@FlyingDogJT My informal education www.juniorsbeer.com while @UTAustin
@Cizauskas Sipping my father’s bier as a child in Germany. @beerspotter asks for Blogotberfest: How did YOU get into #beer? http://bit.ly/BCKWJ
Are you a blogger? Then join the Blogtoberfest Facebook group and post your beer stories for us all to read. Cheers!
Photo by eelke dekker via Flickr, Creative Commons Attribution License