We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
This week’s top blog posts feature a couple of hard-charging items published late in the week, including a campaign to protect Rock Art Brewery from corporate beer behemoths on the warpath.
Here’s what you liked:
- Budweiser Launches Select 55, Light Beer Arms Race Gets Absurd
- Rasika Will Be the First Ethnic Restaurant to Earn 4 Stars from Tom Sietsema
- Sietsema’s 2009 Dining Guide Makes Premature Appearance on Web
- When Should a Critic Just Trash a Place?
- A True Monster Attacks Rock Art Brewery — Can Twitter and Facebook Help?